Check in and Check Out Process
On arrival at site, park your vehicle in the car park park and make you way over the Service Reception entrance, for the saftey and protection of our customers and members of staff, we are operating a one in one out process, and we would ask you to que up in an orderly fasion, maintaining 2 meters bewteen your self and the customer in front of you.
- When entering the building please follow the directs issued by the staff.
- The Service Advisor will sat at separate desk., complying with Social Distancing.
- Please place your keys in the box in front of you on the counter.
- Your details will be verbally confirmed to you and once you have left the building, the next customer will be allowed in.
- The Service Advisors will be wearing gloves and will disinfect your keys before handling.
- We will NOT require a signature on the job card , instead we will write “covid-19” in signature box.
- Once the work has been completed,the Service Advisor will call you, to request payment.
- All payments for work are made over the phone before your return.
- Your completion paperwork and keys will be placed in an envelope and left in the middle section of desk next to the drop box, where they can be collected on your return.
- We will wipe down all contact surfaces hourly to minimise risk any risk.