We don't just want you to like your car you purchase from us at Midlands Vauxhall, we want you to really love it! That's why we're offering you a 14 day money back guarantee on all online purchases
Buying a vehicle without seeing it in the flesh doesn't have to be a daunting experience, with Midlands Vauxhall you can shop online with absolute confidence. Not only have we made it easier than ever to browse, finance, reserve and buy your vehicle on our website, we also offer the peace of mind that if your car isn't quite right, you have 14 days to let us know.
Every vehicle sold online comes with a 14 day money back guarantee. No exceptions.
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
If the car you buy from us online and doesn't suit for whatever reason, simply bring it back to us within 14 days for a full refund or we can find an alternative car that does tick all the boxes. You can enjoy complete peace of mind while you shop our used cars from the sofa.
Terms and conditions apply - see below
Nationwide delivery on all used cars
If you have purchased a car from us online, sit back and relax and let us arrange delivery for you, to anywhere in the UK.
Our specialist delivery experts will pick the vehicle up from us, and delivery it straight to you door, at a time that suits you best.*
Reserve your car for £99
Found the car you are looking for but not quite ready to hit the purchase button? You can reserve the car for 48 hours with a fully refundable £99 deposit.
This gives you the chance to request a video appointment for a full walkaround of the car, pop in and see the car in person (where possible) or simply give you more time to consider the purchase before committing without the fear of missing out.
You can reserve any of our used vehicles at the touch of a button.
Distance Sale - Your right to cancel
A distance sale is defined as when a customer buys a product and the contract is not formed at the premises of the retailer. An example of this is when an order is placed and paid for online, or by telephone, and the product is delivered to the customer’s home without any face-to-face contact with the retailer.
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any particular reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you, or a third party on your behalf, collect or take delivery of your vehicle. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement sent by post or email to our address. If required, you can request a template cancellation notice form from us but it is not obligatory to use this specific template. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your clear statement or form confirming your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you payments received from you, including the cost of delivering the goods to you
(except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose delivery over collection or a type of delivery other than the least expensive type
of standard delivery offered by us). This reimbursement is subject to the following conditions:
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. Anything over and above a standard test drive will be considered unnecessary handling and will lead
to a deduction of £1 for each mile driven over 20 miles. In addition, we will also be entitled to make a deduction for any damage or excess wear.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you the vehicle and all documents which were supplied including, but not limited to, service histories and the V5 documentation. We reserve the right to register the vehicle with the DVLA only on expiry of your 14 day cancellation period.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have
expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. This may include handing
back any part exchange vehicle if still available and/or seeking payment from you to cover any negative equity.
- It is your responsibility to return the vehicle without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which
you communicate your cancellation of this contract to us. The vehicle must not be driven from the date you notify us of your
cancellation, other than to drive it back to us.
- You will remain liable for the vehicle and so for its tax, insurance, and any fines, charges or penalties until it has been accepted
back to our premises.
- You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods and take full responsibility for the safe return of the vehicle.
• You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than which is necessary to establish
the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods according to the previous reference to test drives.
Nationwide delivery on all used cars
Delivery at extra cost, ask your consultant for a quote for delivery.